Neogames has (again) negotiated a reasonably priced offer with SEB prolongation to its members to Game Connection America organized in mid March.
Please notice that there is some significant changes in arrangements. Let´s Meet can now be used during the whole GDC week
In the spirit of the Nordic co-operation Neogames shares this offer with other Nordic clusters, NGI and their members.
Game Connection America
Where: AT&T Park, 24 Willie Mays Plaza, San Francisco,
When: Traditional Game Connection 18-19.3.2019 at AT&T Park
“Let’s Meet” @ Moscone Center (GC has a meeting area near Moscone, and you may also setup your own meeting point. Having meetings in GC meeting area in Moscone doesn´t reguire GDC pass since the meeting point is actually outside GDC venue) 20.-22.3.2019
What is Game Connection? Game Connection is not a trade fair or expo like GDC or Gamescom. The whole idea of Game Connection is to offer possibility to have targeted meetings with parties you really want to meet.
As mentioned earlier, this year Game Connection expands its offer to whole GDC week. Monday and Tuesday are traditional GC days and Wednesday-Friday Let´s Meet system can be used to prganize meetings in Moscone (GDC venue)
More information is available on the Game Connection website http://www.game-connection.com/
How does it work?
=> You rent a meeting space / booth (see prices and details below)
=> You create a profile for yourself in a meeting application.
=> The meeting application is included in the price and will open roughly 6 weeks prior the show. You book the meetings with interesting partners through the meeting application. You can be booked too.
=> During the event, you will just have those pre-booked meetings at your own space or in some other place.
=> After the event Wednesday-Friday you can organize meetings in Moscone using the same Let´s Meet tool.
How is the Nordic delegation organised?
The Nordic delegation to Game Connection America is organized and operated by Neogames in co-operation with other Nordic clusters: Dataspelsbranschen, Produsentforeningen NO and DK and IGI.
Why should I go?
If you have a product, service, demo or even a concept and you want to meet publishers, investors, co-operation partners or potential customers, this is the event for you, the ultimate place to be.
How much does it cost for the Nordics to attend to delegation?
4 sqm EXHIBITOR PACKAGE before 6.2.2019
- 6 passes – access to Game Connection America (March 18-19)
- 1 premium account on Let’s Meet (March 18-22). Game Connection 18-19.3.2019.
- “Let’s Meet” @ Moscone Center (we have a meeting area nearby, and you may also setup your own meeting point) 20.-22.3.2019
- 4sqm fully equipped booth with 1 table, 4 chairs, power supply, light, carpet and WIFI.
- 2 booth banners (2m by 1.5m each) with your logo, keywords and visuals – we print and install them for you.
- End of day networking cocktails
- Price: €2900 + VAT if applicable
- After 6.2.2019 price is basically EB price €3450 + VAT if applicable
- Please kindly note that there is no attendee passes anymore. Everybody is wellcome to visit event for free, and will be listed in the biz-matching system and can be invited by premium pass holder, but cannot send invitations.
Registrations and info required:
Send an email before 6.2.2019 to: email@example.com
The following information is required:
- the name of the company,
- Postal address, invoice information (incl. invoice address if different than postal address and reference if needed)
- the name, title, tel. and e-mail, of the contact person and other participants. Contact person info is required at 6.2, but participant info can be provided afterwards.
- a www-address
PLEASE NOTICE THAT THE REGISTRATION IS BINDING. IT CAN`T BE CANCELLED AFTER 6.2.2019 AND WILL BE INVOICED EVEN IN CASE OF NO SHOW.
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATIONS IS, AS STATED, 6.2.2019
Disclaimer(s): Please notice that we CAN take reservations after 6.2,2019 , but the price will be different, basically an EB price for everyone.
The number of participants is limited to roughly to 20 studios. The registration is done on the first-come-first-served bases.
VAT is applicable only for Finnish companies. Other Nordics with business ID don´t have to pay it.
For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, OR KooPee +358 40 532 4176