Neogames has negotiated a very reasonably priced offer to its members to Game Connection America in San Francisco during GDC week. In the spirit of the Nordic co-operation Neogames shares this offer with other Nordic clusters, NGI and their members.
If the Game Connection concept is familiar to you, you know what we are talking about. If not, please have a look on the following short explanation (more information is available on the Game Connection website http://www.game-connection.com/)
Deadline for registrations is 10.1.2017
Registrations to firstname.lastname@example.org (see the information required for the registration at the end of this call).
Please notice that we CAN take reservations after 10.1, but the price will be different, basically an EB price for everyone.
The number of participants is limited to roughly to 25 studios. The registration is done on the first-come-first-served bases.
PLEASE NOTICE THAT THE REGISTRATION IS BINDING.
Where: SAN FRANCISCO, AT&T STADIUM. Map: https://goo.gl/maps/GtV49zvMhCL2
When: February 27th – March 1st 2017
What is Game Connection?
Game Connection is not a trade fair or expo like GDC or Gamescom. The whole idea of Game Connection is to offer possibility to have up to 45 targeted half an hour meetings with parties you really want to meet.
How does it work?
– You rent a meeting space, meaning a booth or a private meeting room (see prices and details below)
– You create a profile for yourself in a meeting application.
– The meeting application is included in the price and will open roughly 6 weeks prior the show. You book the meetings with interesting partners through the meeting application. You can be booked too.
– During the event, you will just have those pre-booked meetings at your own space or in some other place.
How is the Nordic delegation organised?
The Nordic delegation to Game Connection Europe is organized and operated by Neogames in co-operation with other Nordic clusters: Dataspelsbranschen, Produsentforeningen NO and DK and IGI.
Why should I go?
If you have a product, service, demo or even a concept and you want to meet publishers, investors, co-operation partners or potential customers, this is the event for you, the ultimate place to be.
How much does it cost for the members of the Nordic delegation?
4sqm(2*2) Exhibitor Package including 1 unlimited account, 2 passes, 2 booth banners, open booth.
A member price €2550
A non-member price €2800
(An EB price: €3450)
Private meeting room including 1 unlimited account, 4 passes, 1 visibility to be chosen, 2TVs, sofa, tables and chairs
A member price €5250,
A non-member price €5500
(An EB price: €7000)
A Standard pass including 1 full pass for 1 person, 1 Meeting Application Account with 10 Meeting Requests:
A member price €200 euro
A non-member & EB price: €390
See the full list of services here: http://www.game-connection.com/pricing
ALL MEMBER PRICES INCLUDE SUPER EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT AND NGI DISCOUNT. PRICES ARE WITHOUT VAT (VAT is applicable only for Finnish companies. OtherNordics with business ID don´t have to pay it).
NOTE: Member prices are for members of Suomen Pelinkehittäjät (FI), Neogames (FI), Dataspelbranschen (SE), Producentföreningen (DK), Produsentföreningen (NO) or IGI (Iceland) Non-member prices are for all the Nordics.
How to register?
Sent an email before 10.1.2017 to: email@example.com .
The following information is required:
– the name of the company,
– Postal address, invoice information (incl. invoice address if different than postal address and reference if needed)
– the name, title, tel. and e-mail, of the contact person and other participants NOTE: participant info can be provided after 10.1.2017
– a www-address,
– the focus area of the company: developer (platform) / middleware / other,
– a company logo in a vector format (preferrably pdf or eps),
For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org , +358 40 532 4176