Neogames has negotiated a reasonably priced offer to its members to Game Connection America in San Francisco during GDC week. In the spirit of the Nordic co-operation Neogames shares this offer with other Nordic clusters, NGI and their members.
Deadline for registrations is 5.2.2018. Please Notice that the registration is binding. No refunds after registration .
Registrations to firstname.lastname@example.org (see the information required for the registration later in this call).
NOTE: We CAN take reservations after 5.2, but the price will be be different, basically an EB price for everyone.
The number of participants is limited to roughly to 25 studios. The registration is done on the first-come-first-served bases.
PRICES TO NORDICS
Premium Pass with 4 sqm booth until 5.2 2018
- 4sqm(2*2) Exhibitor Package including 1 unlimited account, 2 passes, 2 booth banners, open booth.
- A member price €2900
- A non-member price €3200 (An EB price: €3450)
Premium Pass with private meeting room until 5.2 2018
- Private meeting room including 1 unlimited account, 4 passes, 1 visibility to be chosen, 2TVs, sofa, tables and chairs
- A member price €5700,
- A non-member price €6000 (An EB price: €7000)
Attendee Pass will be sold at the actual price. No discounts there.
NOTE: Attendee pass meeting options have changed from previous years
See details: https://www.game-connection.com/ticket-details/
ALL MEMBER PRICES INCLUDE SUPER EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT. PRICES ARE WITHOUT VAT (VAT is applicable only for Finnish companies. OtherNordics with business ID don´t have to pay it).
NOTE: Member prices are for members of Suomen Pelinkehittäjät (FI), Neogames (FI), Dataspelbranschen (SE), Producentföreningen (DK), Produsentföreningen (NO) or IGI (Iceland) Non-member prices are for all the Nordics.
How to register?
Sent an email latest 5.2.2018 to: email@example.com .
The following information is required:
- the name of the company,
- Postal address, invoice information (incl. invoice address if different than postal address and reference if needed)
- the name, title, tel. and e-mail, of the contact person. NOTE: Info of the other participants can be provided after deadline directly to GC system
- a www-address,
NOTE: Game Connection will ask you to provide some information including booth graphics directly to the them. We will inform about these during the process
For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 532 4176
GAME CONNECTION IN A NUTSHELL
Where: SAN FRANCISCO, AT&T STADIUM, 24 Willie Mays Plaza, San Francisco, CA 94107 (USA)
When: 19.3.- 21.3.2018
What is Game Connection?
Game Connection is not a trade fair or expo like GDC or Gamescom. The whole idea of Game Connection is to offer possibility to have up to 45 targeted half an hour meetings with parties you really want to meet.
Why should I go?
If you have a product, service, demo or even a concept and you want to meet publishers, investors, co-operation partners or potential customers, this is the event for you, the ultimate place to be.
If the Game Connection concept is familiar to you, you know what we are talking about. If not, please have a look on the following short explanation (more information is available on the Game Connection website: https://www.game-connection.com)
How does it work?
- You get a pass with a meeting space, meaning a booth or a private meeting room or attendee pass (see prices and details above)
- You create a profile for yourself in a meeting application.
- The meeting application is included in the price and will open roughly 6 weeks prior the show.
- You book the meetings with interesting partners through the meeting application. You can be booked too.
- During the event, you will just have those pre-booked meetings at your own space or in some other place.
How is the Nordic delegation organised?
The Nordic delegation to Game Connection is organized and operated by Neogames Finland in co-operation with other Nordic clusters: Dataspelsbranschen, Produsentforeningen NO and DK and IGI