Events are an elemental part of Neogames’ services and export activities.
Every year Neogames organizes several networking and recruitment events in Finland, as well as group trips to and stands at international events and fairs. We also co-promote trade events in Finland.
In order to support companies travelling to international events, Neogames coordinates joint funding applications for export subsidies granted by the Ministry of Employment and the Economy.
- JOIN NEOGAMES AND THE NORDICS AT GAME CONNECTION AMERICA 27.2.- 1.3.2017
- Join Neogames and the Nordics at Game Connection Europe 26-28.10.2016
- The Finnish Game Awards 2016
- White Nights Conference / Helsinki Feb. 11-12.2016
- Join the Nordics at Game Connection America, March 14.-16.2016
- Slush 2015
- Meet the Nordics in Game Connection Europe 2015
- Pocket Gamer Connects Helsinki 7.-8.9.2015
- Join the Nordics at Game Connection Europe 2015
- Trade mission to GDC China
- Meet the Nordics at Gamescom 2015
- CANCELLED: CHINA JOY - NEOGAMES PACKAGE + subvention
- ILLUSION 2015 - Game seminar + Ilosaarirock in July 17th 2015 at Joensuu
- Join the Nordic Booth at Gamescom 2015!
- Heading to China mobile games market?
- Finnish Game Awards 2015
- Nordic Game Institute is part of Pocket Gamer Connects London 13-14.1.2015
- Game Connection America 2.-5.3.2015 - see the Nordic offer
- Nordic game studios in Nordic Pavilion Game Connection 2014, October 29-31
- GAME CONNECTION EUROPE 2014 - PARIS - OCTOBER 29-31, DETAILS AND PRICES
- GOING TO GAMESCOM 2014? JOIN THE NORDIC BOOTH!
- Thesis Competition 2014
- GAME DEVELOPERS CONFERENCE SAN FRANCISCO 2014
- GDC and Game Connection America 17.-19.3.2014 / NGI & Neogames Discount (Late Bird)
- Finnish Game Industry represented in Game Connection Europe, Paris December 3rd-5th
- October 15th Skene Game Business Event
- Game connection Paris 2013 - Neogames/NGI Offer
MEE EXPORT SUBSIDIES
The Ministry of Employment and the Economy grants subsidies for export promotions for Finnish companies in certain industries. Every year, Neogames organizes four or five trade missions that are eligible for subsidies. Neogames can apply for funds on behalf of its members taking part in the trade mission.
Neogames applies for the funds approximately six weeks prior to the event. A minimum of four companies is required in order for funds to be applied. Applications are handled via Neogames, and the maximum subsidy is 50 per cent of applicable expenses.
Funds can be applied for the following purposes:
- Trade exhibitions, public relations, and product promotions activities at exhibitions Reimbursable costs are travel expenses and costs related to setting up the exhibition
- International press or TV advertising and other media promotions
- Production of joint export brochures, videos, Internet advertising, and other promotional materials
- Joint marketing, promotion, and internationalization projects at the discretion of the MEE
For further information: KooPee Hiltunen, email@example.com, tel. +358 40 532 4176